Are you a Girl Scout volunteer who loves to write? Are you looking to share your expertise with the greater Girl Scout community? Whether it’s lessons you’ve learned along the way, troop management tips, meeting inspiration, or something totally different, The Trailhead is the perfect platform for you to empower other volunteers by sharing your story. The best part is, all Trailhead contributors earn an exclusive The Trailhead fun patch! Check out our contributor guidelines below and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Welcome to The Trailhead!
The Trailhead is for you: troop leaders and volunteers who are looking for resources, support, inspiration, and answers to your most pressing questions.
Looking for something?
Join our community of 2,341 Girl Scout volunteers!
- 5 Tips for Fostering an Inclusive Troop Culture that Welcomes Girls of All Abilities
- 7 Spring-Themed Service Projects for Girl Scouts of All Ages
- How My Brownie Troop Earned the 7 Legacy Badges in 1 Year
- Magical Horse Program Memories from Former Skylark Ranch Camp Staff
- 12 Things to Pack for Golden Gate Bridging [Video]